Last updated on April 29, 2020
If you disagree with any of the following terms, you must abstain from visiting and navigating this website, as well as ordering our services. The content of this website is under the constant protection of the relevant copyright and trademark laws. Any functionality updates or new services that are introduced within our project are invariably subject to these Terms of Service.
If not otherwise specified, SuperGTA5 and its license providers are the owners of the intellectual property rights for all the content published on the SuperGTA5.com website. All intellectual property rights are and will remain the exclusive property of our company. You are allowed to familiarize yourself with and print pages from http://supergta5.com/ for your own personal use in compliance with the regulations specified in these Terms of Service.
You are strictly prohibited to:
- copy and republish the content from http://supergta5.com/
- sell the content from http://supergta5.com/
- reallocate the content of http://supergta5.com/ (unless the materials are expressly created for reallocation)
3. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following entities are allowed to link to our website without asking for our approval in advance:
- government agencies
- search engines
- news organizations
- online gaming directories
These entities are allowed to link to our homepage, our blog posts, or other website pages as long as the link:
- is not represented in a misinforming way
- does not deceitfully advertise the linking party’s products or services
- is relevant within the framework of the linking party’s project
We reserve the right to approve link requests from the following types of entities:
- business information resources
- charity giving projects
- online gaming portals
- educational institutions
We will approve link requests from the aforementioned types of entities under the following circumstances:
- if the link reflects favorably on us and/or our partner projects
- if the linking party has a satisfactory record with our company
- if our benefits from the link outnumber the outcomes of its absence
4. Removal of Links from SuperGTA5.com
If you find any link within our project misleading or offensive, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us about it. We will take all your link removal requests into account but will have no obligation to do so — or provide any direct response to your query.
5. Refund Policies
SuperGTA5 may, but is not obliged to, review user requests for refunds based on the following grounds:
- the product or service hasn’t reached the customer: in this case, we may require you to send us proof that you haven’t received the services purchased from our website
- you have been experiencing download problems: make sure you start by contacting our customer service whenever you face this issue
- the purchased product is irreparably compromised: our products and services undergo thorough checks on a regular basis; however, in case you come up with any similar issues, please contact our customer service managers asap.
The content within the SuperGTA5 project is provided on an ‘as available’ basis. Neither Anthony Patalla nor our third-party associates offer warranties of any classification, either direct or indirect, including, without limitation, warranties of title or warranties of merchantability regarding the services you purchase from our website.
The SuperGTA5 does not guarantee that any files available for download via our website will be virus-free or malware-proof. Neither Anthony Patalla nor any third party vendors of SuperGTA5 warrant that any of the products or services associated with the project adhere to the data protection laws or other relevant legal requirements; and we accept no liability whatsoever for any claim that may arise from such products or services.